Review: Garnier Light Pure Lemon Essence Daily Fairness Moisturizer - Bling Sparkle

March 19, 2014

Review: Garnier Light Pure Lemon Essence Daily Fairness Moisturizer

100_5270
Price: Rs.62 for a 18 gm (Got mine free with garnier fructus shampoo)

100_5272
100_5279
This Garnier light Oil free moisturizer comes in bright yellow tube with screw cap. This moisturizer is lightly lemon scented and has thick creamy texture . It adds glow to face and gives matty finish

Yays:
  • Lemon fragrance .nice
  • Affordable
  • easily available
  • Gives matty finish
  • Brightens skin
Nays:
  • Not too moisturizing, at least on my dry skin
  • the oil free claim is true only for 2 hours after application
Verdict: For someone who uses fairness creams like fair and lovely this is a nice alternatively. My mom loves this cream for its texture and finish.

2 comments:

  1. This might not be relevant here but you might know...I'm not too informed about face washes but I bought a facewash called garnier naturals or something...I hate it because it does not give me good foam. I don't feel like my face gets washed properly....Is it supposed to be like that or am I doing something wrong or is it a good thing? I'm confused...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed non-foaming face washes are a let down but they don't harm your skin and that's for sure! if you want a good face wash which foams well, you can go for brands like ponds/Olay. They'll fare real well!

      Delete

@way2themes